VanDusen Botanical Garden, Vancouver.

One of the cool things about living in Vancouver is that no matter what, to some extent or another, you are surrounded by nature. And potheads and really bad drivers. But that is the thing, you can actually forget about that and appreciate closely all the wonders that urban life sometimes make you forget. I was amazed at the sample of food crops that is part of the VanDusen Garden in Van. I am from what is supposed to be a country which culture is based in agriculture and I don't think I had ever seen a potato growing in the floor, a real cabbage patch or a bunch of radishes up close. How stupid is that? Not to mention the tree growing at the middle of the maze. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. It looks like a tree a dominatrix would grow.







Comments

Popular Posts