Ink

It certainly has been weird lately. In between my feeble attempts to add knowledge to my brain (learning Flash), and actually trying to stay awake at the office I've found some time to recover from my memories the good old pleasure of hand drawing, and I've decided to try to do it as often as possible. The concept of "a drawing a day" has become rather trite and I'm honestly incapable of committing to something of the like. But in order to make it interesting I'll try to keep some of my efforts simple and shaped inside the boundaries of the ever-fashionable-yet-not-very-comfortable Moleskine sketching book. There's nothing new about that, I believe there are tons of web pages dedicated to the same specific task, therefore I'll keep it sporadic. I just seem to like this little black book since it feels created for ink drawing, a pleasure I'm rediscovering...

The first of many future sketches (and more interesting, hopefully). "Sketches" is a powerful word. "Doodles" would be better suited.

Comments

  1. GENIAL!... back to the essence... GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi estimada axul... tratando, sólo tratando la flojera mata las buenas intenciones.
    Lazyness can kill the best of intentions, I sure hope it won't kill this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts